Mecha Bundled Solutions for R1, R20, NN3 MKII, NN3 MK3 available with or without nadir adapters.
The motorized rotator head will support up to 3 kg (6.6 lb), including pano head. For use with NN3 MK2, NN3 MK3, R1, R10, R20, RS1, (heads sold separately). MECHA is lightweight, quiet and power efficient. Together with the Single Axis Controller C1 (F9910), it automates the panning axis of Nodal Ninja R1/10/20 series as well as the Nodal Ninja 3 MK2 and MK3 and the RS1. Together with a "dual-axis" controller, two E1 rotators can be added to motorize Nodal Ninja pan and tilt axes for multi-row application.
For description, please see the products that each bundle includes.
Essential Items NOT Included:
- Fanotec Multi-cam Trigger for Simultaneous Shutter Release
- Two Shutter Release Cable for Single-Axis MECHA
- One F9980-1 Cable for Connecting MECHA to Multi-cam Trigger
- PC Sync Cable for Shutter Release Confirmation
- Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter (for Cameras without PC Sync Port)
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the Select Shutter Release Cables filter to check compatibility and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA can only trigger the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. Auto exposure bracketing is done by the camera.
14-day money-back guarantee.
1-year factory warranty.
- Bearing and gear are classified as consumables and not covered by warranty (for more details please see description of the Fanotec MECHA product).
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum.