Essential Not in the Box: Shutter Release Cable.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
CAM Port for Focus
and Shutter Release
Dual Axis MECHA Controller C2
Price: $119.95Save $30.00
- SKU: F9911
- Size: 80 x 50 x 20 mm
- Weight: 85g
- UPC Code: 641378088391
No Shutter Release Cable Included.
Please order one for dual axis MECHA if you don't have one already.
Select Shutter Release Cables
All User Guides and Manuals
MECHA Controller C2 Features:
Multipurpose AUX port for
- Controlling two MECHA rotators.
- Compact with an OLED display.
- 9 buttons for controls and inputs, including a button to trigger camera shutter release.
- Shortcut keys to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- 2.4 GHz WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Connection via a WiFi access point and remote control over the internet.
- Over-the-air firmware update.
- Linking and controlling multiple controllers via WiFi (future firmware development).
- External power input (DC 9-19V, 2A rated, plug 1.7x4.0x9.5mm) for use with different battery packs, or regulated power supplies for continuous operation.
- CAM port to trigger camera focus and shutter release.
- Support any camera with a wired remote release port.
Essential Items NOT Included:
- commanding MECHA Start/Stop and other functions with a wired or wireless RF remote.
- commanding MECHA various functions with NN IR remote.
- triggering a camera with an IR remote emitter
- camera shutter release confirmation.
- One Short Shutter Release Cable for Single-Axis MECHA
- PC Sync Cable for Shutter Release Confirmation
- Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter (for Cameras without PC Sync Port)
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the Select Shutter Release Cables filter to check compatibility and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA can only trigger the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. Auto exposure bracketing is done by the camera.
14-day money-back guarantee.
1-year factory warranty.
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum
Power On and Test – MECHA C2