Originally built for Lecia Geosystems this rotator is part in a series of Fanotec's top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combines high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. Changing click stops on-the-fly is ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths.
The rotators can be mounted on NN3, NN4, NN5 and M series panoheads.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved markings.
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs.
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics.
- 6 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- Weight: 275g (9.5oz.)
- Size: 60mm diameter x 30mm height
- 5/8 - 3/8 female thread mount
- Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees on lower rotator, 5 degree tic marks on upper rotator
5/8" - 3/8" thread adpater
1ea blue anodized knob
1ea blue anodized locking knob
1ea NN3, NN4 and M series mounting kit