Advanced Rotator RD4 Factory Irregular
Price: $99.95Save $60.00
During production, there are occasional coating flaws/ minor scratches on some finishes. The manufacturer deems these items as Factory Irregular (FIR), places a stamp on the product. ALL FIR's carry the same warranty as regular products. They are functionally the same.
Advanced Rotator RD4 has 4 different selectable click options, suitable for shooting with all fisheye lenses.
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators:
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved markings.
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spherical panoramas.
- Great in windy locations.
- Very small nadir footprint.
- Diameter of 52 mm (2 1/8") provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Compact and lightweight - only 225 grams (8oz).
- 4 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
- 180 (2 stops)
- Advanced Rotator RD4
- Advanced Rotator RD4 knob set (F1155)
- Screw Adapter 3/8 - 1/4 (F9208)
- Connecting Wire
- Weight: 201 gr (with knobs)
- Dimensions: Height - 40mm (1.57") x Diameter: 52mm (2.05")
- Maximum weight load: 11kg (22lbs)
- Ideal working weight load: approx. 5.5kgs (12lbs)
- Metal: Anodized aluminum
- Base Color = Non-glare black
- Thread = base 3/8", top M6
- Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 5 degrees
Note: Designed to mount on lower rail systems of current Nodal Ninja R10, R1, RS1/2 using anti-twist sockets and M6 female thread with supplied 1/4 hex screw.